Today was the 4 week mark since the day we began this process.
That meant that today was weigh-in day.
My response to this? YIKES.
I've had some ups and downs over this process, as you all know. So of course when the head trainer asked me if I was weighing in today I was more than a little fearful.
What if I hadn't lost anything? What if I weighed more? I messed up, I cheated. I have not been perfect.
But, even if I have messed up in this process I am still doing better now than I was 4 weeks ago because (cue motto):
Doing something is better than doing nothing.
So after some full body resistance (lots of arms and core with resistance bands), cardio through suicides (did like 50) and KILLER ABS I closed my eyes and hopped on the scale.
"Good Job buddy! That's 6 lbs!"
I open my eyes and look down at the scale. It says 208.
Okay, maybe to you 208 is still a lot. Trust me, it's still a lot to me. But it's better than 4 weeks ago and Jesus, what else is progress? I can't be sad I didn't hit 160 already, that is STUPID.
So, 6 lbs down and happier than ever am I today!
AND not only that but I'm also 2 inches down pretty much all around! It's crazy you know. I haven't seen much of a change in me but apparently I just don't notice. This has only inspired me to go bigger and harder. Hopefully next weigh-in I can double my progress and get myself under 200. :)
I also suppose this calls for an updated picture so here goes:
Today:
And just to avoid being tedious click here to see my day 1.
Tata for now chickadees! We can do this!
B

No comments:
Post a Comment